Information We Collect
We may collect your personal information and other information from you in the following circumstances:
Personal Data You Provide: We collect personal information, such as contact information from you when you voluntarily provide this information to us, such as when you such as when you register for access to our services, contact us with inquiries, link your accounts, respond to offers from third parties, respond to surveys, authorize us to contact third parties on your behalf, sign in as a user on our website or mobile App, using our social login sign in option. Personal information that you voluntarily provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number, tax identification number (such as U.S. social security number) or other government-issued ID number, and date of birth.
Information Collected Automatically: We automatically collect detail about visits to our Site, specifically traffic information, location information, logs, and other communication information and the resources that you access and use on the Site. We may also collect information about your computer and internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, hardware model, operating system, and browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. The information we automatically collect is used for various reasons, such as to determine our usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests; and recognize you when you return to our Site. In addition, we may use third party services such as Facebook and Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze these information. Information we collect automatically, which may not be personal information, is treated as personal information when it is attached to other personal information.
Information from Third Parties: We may receive information from our affiliates and business partners that you provide to them. This includes information you provide to distributors or resellers of Nana services, information you provide in response to surveys.
Other Information We Collect:
- Non-Identifiable Data. When you interact with our service, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. We may store this information itself or it may be included in systems owned and maintained by our agents or service providers. Our services may use this information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our website, the number of visitors to each page of our website, and the domain names of our visitors’ internet service providers.
- Aggregated Personal Data. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve our users, we may conduct research on our customer demographics, interests and behavior based on anonymized service statistics and information. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an anonymized aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate information with our agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify any individual or household. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Location Information. Our services may collect and use your location information (for example, by using the GPS on your mobile device) in order to help us authenticate activity related to your account and provide the services to you. We may also use your location information in an aggregate way, as described below in the “Aggregated or De-Identified” section. We do not share your location information with other users of the services. If you choose to enable mobile location features, your location information may be publicly displayed within our service. Please keep in mind that other users can see this information about you, and they may use it or disclose it to other individuals or entities outside of our control and without your knowledge. Your location information may be subject to abuse, misuse, and monitoring by others, so please be careful if you choose to enable location functionality.
- Mobile Information. You are able to download our mobile app through Google Play for Android, and the Apple App Store for iOS. When you use our mobile apps, we collect from your mobile device a unique identification number (including the Apple-recommended CFUUID (the Core Foundation Universally Unique Identifier) if you have an iPhone). When you use certain features of our mobile app, we may collect information about your location to provide you with location-based services and information. Many devices allow you to turn off location services, but if you do so, you may be unable to use all the features of our services.
- Recordings of the Services. We may record video of service activities in order to permit you to view recordings and live streams of such activities and to improve our services. For more information about such recordings and live streams, please see our Terms of Service at https://nanahome.com/terms. Such recordings and live streams may capture information, including personal information, that is viewable by the recording device.
How We Use Your Information
In addition, to those examples, we use Personal Information, and information coupled with Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, including to contact you if necessary;
- To process and fulfill your order, for example by confirming your order and your billing and shipping information, processing your payments, delivering your products and communicating with you regarding your order;
- To send to you important information regarding our Site, changes to our terms, conditions and policies and other administrative information;
- To send to you information by email, postal mail, telephone and other means about our products, services, contests, and other promotions;
- To help us improve the customer experience, including by learning more about your preferences to help personalize your experience with us;
- To analyze trends and statistics in connection with our businesses and Internet properties, including to measure the success of marketing campaigns and to compile statistics about usage and response rates;
- To protect the security or integrity of our businesses and Internet properties; and
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of you, our Affiliates or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or to limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
How We Can Disclose Your Information
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We consider this to be a vital part of our relationship with you. We commit that if we share your information, it will be only in the following circumstances.
- You’ve Asked Us To Share. We may share your information where you have consented or otherwise given us permission to share your information, such as when you request our services. We will not share sensitive personal information, including government identification information with third party product providers without your express consent. Note that if you decide to pursue an offer from a third party product provider, you may be asked to provide information directly to that provider, including your personal information. Using our services does not require that you provide any information directly to such providers, unless you wish to.
- Aggregated or De-Identified. Although we will not share your without your consent, we may share information that is aggregated or de-identified, so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify you. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers to permit them to provide services that are more relevant to you.
- With Third Parties Needed to Provide Our Services. We may share your information with third party service providers who we use in delivering our service. Examples include members of the Nana Services professional network and providers who provide us with technology services such as hosting providers, identity verification, support, payment, and email service providers. We provide these providers with only the information they need to perform the specific function.
- Legal Rights. We may share your information if required by applicable law or legal process, or if we believe it is in accordance with applicable law or legal process. This can include protecting the rights, property and safety of our company, our users and the public, including, for example, in connection with court proceedings, or to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or to establish our rights or defend against legal claims and with law enforcement, regulatory, and government authorities.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, your personal information may be part of the transferred assets.
Updating or Deleting Your Data
If you need to update your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or login to your profile and make the necessary changes. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct your If you need to update your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com or login to your profile and make the necessary changes. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct your personal information in our possession that you have previously submitted through our services.
You can also choose to not provide us with personal information, but you may not be able to use some of our services. You may terminate your account with us at any time by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may retain your personal information and other information beyond the end of your relationship with us in accordance with our internal record-keeping policies and with applicable law, including to comply with legal reporting obligations.
Unsolicited Information Not Covered
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18, and our website and services are not intended for use by children. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit personal information to us. If you have reason to believe that a user under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information we maintain, subject to applicable law.
Links to Other Websites or Services
Integrating Social Networking Services
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free.
Changes to This Policy
You may contact us by mail at 2363 Mariner Square Dr, Suite 141, Alameda CA 94501 and by email at email@example.com.
Last updated August 6, 2021